Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Authority Of The Believer

Matthew 28 18 - 20

And Jesus came and said to them, all authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you always to the end of the age.

Many people are not aware of the fact  true believers have authority over anything they can believe in, in  Jesus' name. When Jesus gave the apostles and disciples the Great Commission it was passed down to each generation of believers. Many churches teach that the authority died with the apostles, and that it doesn't exist today.  We must decide for ourselves based on the Word of God, and our sincere prayers.

Ask yourself this question. If it ended with the apostles, why didn't Christianity die at the same time? Why do we worship Jesus? How do we even know about  what Jesus said? 2000 years of Believers prove Jesus' words live to and through us.

Many of us believe in Divine Healing. Many are taught that  healing does not exist. Nonsense. Millions of people have witnessed the Impossible. Even when people are healed by doctors, it is our Lord that gave them that ability. Half of the doctors you talk to admit that they pray for their patients, especially before surgery. I have had three healings of life and death illnesses that were absolutely miraculous. I am in my late seventies, and all of this happened in the last few years.When you believe in God and His love for you, nothing is beyond His reach. Yes, I believe for sure.

We have authority from Jesus to teach the gospel to all people. God's children need someone to teach them, so they can be saved. Our job is to know what the Bible says, and pass it on to as many as possible. Helping even one person get saved, is greater than worldly acclaim. I'm sure our Lord Jesus and all of Heaven rejoice when a person is saved.

So you see, we have to stop putting limits on God, and take His Word that what He says is true, because the Bible says so. When Jesus said whatever you ask the Father in my name, He will give it to you, It seems to me it is certainly a form of authority a believer has. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior.. I want to serve only you.

Praise the Lord 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment