Sunday, September 6, 2020

There Is Hope

 Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

You would probably agree with the idea that the vast majority of the people in this world, live without hope. Does it have to be that way?

Adam and Eve were cast from the garden into an increasingly hostile and dangerous world. God however wanted them to know that He did not forsake them. He gave them hope.

God knows what is going on, and what we are dealing with. God provided His Word, the Bible as it is known today. The Bible is about love, forgiveness, redemption, and instructions to return to God our Father. The Bible is however difficult for many people to understand what it really is. For whatever their reasons, they are lost for now.

If anyone ask God for forgiveness, and a relationship with Jesus, he will receive what he asks. The Bible covers that subject and the subject of hope in many verses.

Hebrews 11:1 says, now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 15:13 says, now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Deuteronomy 31:6 says, be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid; for the Lord your God, he is the one who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 41:10 says, fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 17:7 says, blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.

As you can tell from these verses, it is God's will to give us hope. He included everything we need in this life, in His book of instructions. Those instructions were designed by God to get us back to heaven someday, in order to spend eternity with Him. Remember the Bible also says, it is by the grace of God that we are saved, not by our works, lest any man should boast. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You 

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment