Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Closeness of God

 Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them, for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Have you ever felt alone and helpless? Have you ever felt that God abandoned you? Many people have experienced these feelings. Let's figure it out together.

First of all let's consider the facts, and determine if God really did abandon you. To that end let's make a checklist to see just who was abandoned.

Is your heart clean? 

How often do you dedicate time to God?

What is His ranking in the things of your life?

Do you read His Word? His plan for you?

To follow His plan, or yours?

 Do you treat people as Jesus would?

You can probably find many more examples that would help you determine who abandoned who.  As a matter of fact, none of us are perfect, but God expects us to do the best we can with all our heart.

It is also very important to remember these valuable truths. No matter how much or how bad we mess up, He is there, ready to forgive. God cannot lie, so it follows that, He will never leave you. You have His Word on it.

If you ask the Holy Spirit to help you, He will, because He is the helper, teacher, and guide, that God gave us when we accepted Jesus as our Savior, and Jesus rose from the dead. So my friends take heart, don't be discouraged, it's tough being a human being, but our Creator understands that. He judges the heart, and that is what saves us.  God bless you and your family.       Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment