Thursday, January 5, 2017

Take A Breath


It Is Written, Philippians 4:6-7, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
As we go through life, it quickly becomes apparent that things aren't always the way we would like. As a matter of fact, they seldom are, so what do you do? Let me give you a current example.
We have just had a presidential election. The whole process showed how low people can go. It exposes all too clearly, how divided our country is. In the days since the election, it is as if most people have lost their minds.
All of the chaos and bitterness has reached the level, that only intervention by God Himself, can stop the evil and violence that is going on.
If you are upset with what is going on, let me remind you, that we get worked up about things we cannot do anything about. There are problems that come up every day, besides the one mentioned.
As most of us forget, worry or anger does not change anything. 1 Peter 5:7 says," cast all your anxieties on Him, because he cares for you". If we stop, take a breath, and think, we will realize that this verse if applied by a believer, brings peace to the soul. God is in charge, and will take care of all things, according to His plan. He takes care of His children at all times. So all we need to do is trust and relax, the Lord has it covered. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment