Sunday, January 8, 2017

Realize The Work Of The Holy Spirit


It Is Written, John 14:26, but the "Helper", the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Over the years that I have been writing and talking to people, I have reached  the surprising conclusion, that many people are not very interested in, or know about, the role of the Holy Spirit in their lives.
A number of years ago, I read, Romans 8:26, Galatians 5:22-23, Ephesians 1:13, and I believed what I read, because God's Word said so. As I read, I wanted to really take advantage of what I learned, but how?
One day I was working on a project, and I had a problem that didn't seem to have an answer. All of a sudden, I felt a presence in my heart that told me to ask the Holy Spirit. Being somewhat desperate, I decided to ask.
Believe it or not, almost instantly I had the answer, and the problem was solved. After that, it started to become a routine. Only this time I asked the Holy Spirit for help before I started doing something.
Well my friends, the Holy Spirit has become my constant companion. Anything I ask Him, I know with complete faith, that I will receive it. With the Holy Spirit I have mountain moving faith.
I truly appreciate each member of the Trinity, and because of that, I have total inner peace, no matter how something looks.
If you don't put some time and effort into knowing the Holy Spirit, you will be missing more than you know. The Holy Spirit is like a glass of cold water, when you are dying of thirst in the desert. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment