Sunday, September 25, 2022

Quiet Time

Matthew 6: 6, But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

Have you ever had a quiet time with the Lord? By quiet time, I mean a time when you met with Jesus in private. You are missing something really important in your life if you aren't separating yourself from the world and spending some time everyday with Jesus.

 When I first started spending private time with Jesus, it wasn't easy. I woke up an hour earlier in order to do it. satan stepped in so fast I couldn't believe it. Stuff like telling me I was foolish, my bed was warm and comfortable, do it later, nothing will change, and every other thing he could think of.

 Up until the day I decided to do it, satan realized something that I didn't. Private time with our lord Jesus gave me a closer relationship with him, and opened my spiritual eyes.

During this special time, I pour my heart out to Him. I try not to complain, but I do tell Him about what I am thinking and feeling. As I talked to our Lord, a feeling of Peace came over me. I know He knows it before I ever tell Him, but something about telling Him, allows you to realize He will take care of everything.

Mark 6: 31, And He said to them, come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest awhile. For there were many coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat. 

If you desire to at least try it for a week or two, know that satan will try very hard to stop you. Don't let him do it. I start my day with Jesus, and a few people I know do the same thing. A lot of my friends end their day with private time with Jesus. The important thing is that it is private time. Once you start, you will get so much out of it, that you will do it everyday, and  actually look forward to it. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve you only. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment