Tuesday, June 14, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

TIME

James 4:13-15, Come now, you who say, today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a town and spend a year there, doing business and making money. Yeah you do not even know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, if the Lord wishes we will live and do this or that. 

Time is an interesting thing. For most of us, our lives are run by time. Everything we do is controlled by it. Even Solomon said in Ecclesiastes, that there is a time for everything. The fact is that when we are born, we start the process of dying. Life is like a giant spring that is unwinding, and we don't know where it will stop.

Most of us don't pay much attention to the amount of time we have, we just act like it will go on forever. The Bible tells us about time in a way that should make us think.

Mark 13:32, But about that day or hour no one knows, neither the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 

Luke 12:16-20, Jesus told them a parable. The land of a rich man produced abundantly. He thought to himself, what should I do, for I have no place to store my crops? Then he said , I will do this; I will pull down my barns and build larger ones and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years, relax, eat, drink, be merry. But God said to him, you fool! This very night your life is being demanded of you. And the things you have prepared, whose will they be? 

It is unbelievable how many people put off accepting Jesus as their savior, with the idea that there will be time in the future. There are too many things going on right now, is the most common excuse. 

If you think that way, you may get an ugly surprise. It is too late when the spring stops. Imagine being in a room with a time bomb. You know the bomb is there, but you do not know what time it is set for. You're having a great time in that room with all your friends. Suddenly a voice on a loudspeaker says, if you leave the room now you will have even better times. What would you do?

Jesus is waiting for you!!!  God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment