Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Are You Afraid

As we all know today's world is in a turmoil that is greater than anything we have witnessed in the past. Seems there's total lawlessness, and the laws of God  are under siege.

Since these times are so extreme and upside down, many people live in great fear. Even the fear is extreme. The average person makes fear-based decisions, and that inevitably makes things even worse in their lives.

Would you be surprised to learn there is a percentage of people that are not afraid. They walk in peace because they trust in God. There are many verses like today's verse. This small group of people trust God, and view these times as temporary, and see future eternity through spiritual eyes.

If you have a goal, and you put your heart into it, you hardly notice anything that would distract you from that goal. If you know who God really is, you will know that His word, the Bible is true. It tells you everything you need to know, to get to your goal of eternity with Him.

I found out in a very personal way, that if I spend more time concentrating on God and his love for me, and less time thinking about what is going on in the world, I don't have a worry bone in my whole body.

Those who sincerely love God, have a blessed life, guided by the Holy Spirit. Hard times come, but God Almighty gets them through it. Turn to God and fear not.

Romans 8:31, What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment