Thursday, September 16, 2021

You Can Do It

It Is Written, John 6:63, it is the Spirit who gives life, the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

It is pretty common for a person to do only what they must do. It is after all very pleasant to relax, be a couch potato, and watch TV for hours at a time.

A majority of these people do not realize that they have become prisoners of their own making. They find it difficult, if not impossible to lead a better, healthier, physical and spiritual life.

So the big question is how do you change the situation? It isn't that difficult if you really want to change. As usual, I tell about my battle with lazy, and how I won. I do not say any of my experiences in a boastful way, I just try to give people the benefit of my mistakes so they won't do the same thing.

The first thing you must realize is that the battle is spiritual as well as physical. satan wants you to be lazy and helpless to do anything. He wants you that way, so he can condemn you relentlessly.

If you want to win, start out by not listening to satan. You are a spirit that has a soul [mind] to control the body you live in. You must tell your mind and body that you will no longer tolerate their behavior, and get up and do something. Do it regularly, and your mind and body will get the idea, and you will no longer live in the prison you created.

As you probably know by now, the Holy Spirit will help you be successful if you ask Him, and believe. I speak often of the Holy Spirit and how He helps, because it is absolutely true to anyone who will accept the idea. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. I want to serve only you.

Thank You Lord

 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment