Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Waiting

Psalm 27:14, Wait for the Lord, be strong, and let your heart take courage;  wait for the Lord!

It seems to be human nature, for people to depend on themselves, and want to control everything in their lives. Not a good idea.

Psalm 37 :7, Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! 

Most Believers on the other hand, say a short prayer and plunge ahead. Some ask to follow the Will of God, and still end up with problems. What goes on here?

Micah 7:7, But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

The key to following God's Will is simple. Ask the Holy Spirit in Jesus name, to follow God's Will. Of course you must know what God's Will is, as it is spelled out in the Bible.

If you follow our messages, you probably know we use analogies, and real experiences to help explain what we are saying. I will tell you of an experience we had in the last month.

My wife and I were faced with a life-changing decision. As usual we prayed for guidance. After a couple of weeks, we made a decision. It blew up in our faces. We realized that in this instance we made an emotional decision. That just doesn't work. So we started over. We prayed every day to make the right decision. After a few days, I was led to find specific scriptures, and discussed them with my wife. It seemed to reinforce our original decision, but we waited on the Lord.

After about two weeks and continuing to pray, another person stepped into the picture, and it became clear, without a doubt, that the decision we followed was the correct answer.

The answer we got was the same decision we made in the beginning. The difference was the timing. By waiting on the Lord, another person stepped in and made the opposite decision. It was our answer, as well as theirs. No doubt at all in our minds. The Lord came through again. Just wait, no matter how long it takes, and the answer will be clear. And I mean clear. God bless you and your family.

Praise The Lord

Philippians 4: 13, I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord! 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment