Sunday, November 29, 2020

Know The Truth

1  Corinthians 2: 14

What the natural man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Today I would like to tell you a story that you could probably relate to. It is a true story, with a happy ending. 

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, and to those who are then called according to his purpose.

When I first became a Christian, I was very anxious to serve the Lord. Like many others, I looked into what it took to become a pastor. Time and circumstances were not in my favor.

As time went on, I prayed for the Lord Jesus to show me how I could serve Him, and be the man He created me to be.  I started reading the Bible, because I was told that it is God's set of instructions for me to be saved, as well as learning the way to live in order to lead the life He wanted me to have. call this preparation time.

I looked for a church, and overtime attended one then another. It didn't work out. I still felt empty, and kept on praying. I attended one church for two years. I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, and my life changed. I felt the Holy Spirit was urging me to write blogs, or as I understood it, plant seeds for the Holy Spirit to make grow. I started doing that.

A person at church asked me to baptize them in the Holy Spirit, so I did.

Over time, I baptized my wife, my son, two sister-in-laws. Still praying about serving Lord Jesus. One morning after our prayers, I heard a voice in my heart saying “you are privileged to serve the Lord. You have a part in the salvation of others.”

Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. The whole point of the story is to show you that you have a part in other peoples salvations too. When you follow what the Lord puts in your heart, you are doing what He created you to do. Every Christian has the privilege of serving the lord, but you need the guidance of the Holy Spirit to help you find it. The best advice I can give you is, keep asking the holy spirit for guidance, and wait on the Lord for His timing. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment