Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Knowing God


It Is Written, Proverbs 8:17, I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me diligently will find Me.
Ask yourself this question. Do I know God, or do I just know of Him? The answer may not be as simple as you think. Be honest with your self.
Are you hearing from God in your heart? Are your prayers getting answered? How do you act with others in your heart, as well as in the open?
Here is another suggestion. Write down five of your most important wants, in the order of their importance to you. Is God on that list? If so, what number is He?
I started to know God, later in life. I know in my heart, that if I could live my life all over, just the way it was, but I had God in my heart, it would have been joyful, instead of mostly pretty good. It is never too late, and never too early.
The best way to know God, is to seek Him with all of your heart. Here is a suggestion. Think about something you want so much, that you will do whatever it takes to get it. No hardship is too great, no effort to great.
Well my friend, that is how we need to be about knowing God. Remember, God is forever, the new car or whatever else seems important, will end up in the junkyard, or with someone else. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment