Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Past Helps

Proverbs 16:9, The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

You know something my friends? Looking back at your Life does not have to be regrets and depression. I have found that it can be an amazing learning experience.

As you start to look back, look back with the knowledge that God always wants to bless you. You'll see the things in your life that He took care of and you weren't even aware of it.  You'll see miracles that occurred causing what seemed to be impossible work out for your benefit.. More than likely you thought it was just a case of good luck. When you unknowingly rejected God's help and things went wrong, you probably called it bad luck. We can all learn and prosper in the future when we realize who is really in charge. A little clue, it isn’t us.  

What you will come to learn is that it was so simple all the time, that it was easy to overlook. I pray for something in Jesus name, and in my heart I receive it, and praise God. Since I don't know what will happen 3 seconds from now, and God does, I wait for Him to bring it about. Just relax and trust, and in God's time it will manifest.

It is amazing how God works in your life if you stay out of the way realizing that He knows what's coming and you don't. God also knows what it will take to get you back to Him, God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please  forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior.  I want to serve only you.

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment