Sunday, June 28, 2020

Protection

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

It is a tough world out there. Anarchy in the streets, corruption in government, viruses and all sorts of calamities. A world gone nuts with hate and violence.

Is it any wonder that so many people want to hide under their beds? That is no exaggeration. I personally know a number of people who are living in constant fear. They won't even go out into their own yard.

It does not have to be that way. I am not talking about living in denial. I am talking about living with trust in God. He is aware of everything that is going on, and allows it for his reasons. Read Revelation in the NLT, and you'll get the idea.

God loves those who love him, and he will always be with, and protect His. One thing that I do during my private time with the Lord, is to read Psalm 91 out loud. It gives me total peace, because I know what it says is true. He said he would never leave us nor forsake us. I have attached a copy of Psalm 91 in case you would like to get started putting the protection of the good Lord on your side. It works for you and everyone you prayed it for. Just believe and relax and trust in the Lord. You have that choice. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. I want to serve only you.
Praise the Lord!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment