Tuesday, July 2, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday


Now Is Not The Time

Philippians 4:6-7, Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Many people look at what is happening all over this world, and they despair to the point where they can only think about giving up. These times require that instead of giving up, we stand up and fight.

The Lord God Almighty created a perfect world. Man with his free will has worked for thousands of years at the direction of satan, to destroy that perfect creation.

At satan’s bidding, an overwhelming number of people are rejecting Almighty God and trying to get Him out of the memory of man.

If you read and meditate on the Bible, things that we see here do not scare us. I look at it as two groups, believers and unbelievers.

Psalm 56:3-4, when I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God whose word I praise, in God I trust, I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me.

Don’t for one minute, get the idea that I am suggesting we live in denial. What I am saying is, if you know your savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, you are not among those who have no hope.

Psalm 112:7, He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.

The Bible tells us the entire story of man from the beginning to the end of time. It is like seeing future events the way the prophets did.

If you know for sure what the future holds, you can prepare. The Bible tells you just how to do that. The Lord God Almighty and His great love for man gave us a way to live in Hope, and not fear.

Romans 15:13, may the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace and believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in Hope.

Joshua 1:9, have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Jeremiah 29:11, for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Trusting in God brings peace and hope. This life is so short that if you compare it to Eternity, you could never find it. Forever is Without End, so do yourself a favor and see what the future holds in the Bible.

2 Corinthians 5:7, for we walk by faith, not by sight.

If you take these words of the Lord to Heart, there are times it will not be easy, but always remember the words are true. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment