Sunday, June 30, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

The Voyage

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not, for I Am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

The other day, a thought came to me that came as a happy idea about life. I say happy because it clearly described a voyage through life.

Life was shown as the most magnificent ship that ever sailed. It was designed and built according to Godly principles and was really unsinkable.

2 Timothy 1:7, For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

This ship was designed to withstand anything the evil one could throw at it. All who are aboard know that this ship is safe because it was designed in Heaven.

This trip is to an unimaginably beautiful place. The ticket is free to all who accept the entire voyage according to the captain’s guidance. Absolute trust and faith in the captain is absolutely necessary.

On this trip every need and most wants are provided. Because of circumstances we do not know how long it will take to complete the journey.

Psalm 56:3, When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

 In this instance, the captain is the Lord God Almighty Himself. The ticket is paid for by the Lord Jesus Christ with His death and Resurrection. The Holy Spirit is the Navigator that gets us through the many hazards that we face.

To sum it all up, life is a lot like that ship. Accepting what the Lord Jesus Christ did to make us eligible to go to our ultimate destination is all it takes.

The Bible gives us a way to go, and the Holy Spirit helps us in our journey. Knowing the Lord God Almighty is in charge we have nothing to fear. We can truly enjoy the journey. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment