Tuesday, June 25, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

The Presence Of God

Psalm 16:11, He will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy, at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Do you feel far from God, the Lord Jesus Christ, or the Holy Spirit? Are your prayers being answered? Are you feeling that life is crushing you?

The answer is simple. God is not far from you; you may be far from Him. You do not know Him on a personal level. If you are saved, you should know that Jesus is in you all the time. Spend some time in the Bible, maybe the Psalms to start with. You will quickly see where you are, and where God is.

Let me ask you this. If you knew someone who acknowledged your existence only when they desperately needed help, what kind of relationship do you suppose that would be?

God is our creator, not our servant. He knows everything about us; what do we know about Him? He knows how we are, but He loves us anyway. If we really knew Him, we would love Him. We would talk to Him during the day and listen for His voice. It wouldn’t take very long, and you would hear His voice in your heart, and you’d also hear His voice from the Bible.

The closer we get to God, and know Him, the stronger our relationship will be with Him. We will be able to hear His voice and follow His plan, because as you can imagine, His plan is better than anything we could come up with.

Over time you’ll find that your decisions are much better. And the things that you did get wrong, perhaps you aren’t listening. So do yourself a giant favor, get to know our Savior Jesus Christ. After all we should not act on what we don’t know. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment