Tuesday, June 4, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

God Loves You

John 3;16-17, For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but may have eternal life; indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through Him.

Not everyone believes that the lord loves him. They may be going through a rough stretch and are kind of bewildered by it all. This is the time that it is most dangerous for anyone. The reason it is so dangerous is that satan likes to jump on these things and blow them way out of proportion to what they really are. He knows if you can believe what he is telling you, he can put you into total despair.

As you go through life things for most people do not work out as they had planned. Some people take that as meaning God does not love them. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Again, I speak from experiences I have had in my life where it seemed that no matter what I did it turned out wrong. For some reason though the Lord was with me because I never blamed Him or felt total despair. I did experience times when I felt depressed, but I quickly got over it.

1 John 4:16, So we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love and those who abide in love abide in God and God abides in them.

When I was young, I found so many ways to sin it would boggle your mind. Quite a lot of it I thought was innocent at the time. I worried about things like money to the point where that was number one in my life, and there were other Idols thrown in, but somehow the Lord did not let me go.

I don’t know what your problem is, all I know is it’s not too big for the love of God. He loves you no matter what. There will be times in your life, as there were in mine, when He will keep you from doing something that will take you away from Him.  I believe the Lord takes that chance because He loves you so much and doesn’t want to lose you.

Romans 5:8, But God proves His love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.

Over the years I began to realize there was a small voice in my heart that was telling me the right thing to do, but I was totally ignoring it. If not for the love of God for me, I honestly believe I’d be dead by now.

As always satan will try his best to turn you against the Lord. But if you get it in your head and in your heart how much the Lord loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him follow that little voice in your heart. It is probably the Holy Spirit trying to get you on the right path to Salvation.

Ephesians 2:4-5, But God who is rich in mercy out of the great love with which He loved us even when we were dead through trespasses made us alive together with Christ-by Grace you have been saved.

We all receive blessings from the Lord even though we don’t deserve them. He gives us salvation if we accept it, even though we don’t deserve it.  His great love for us makes everything okay. Just stick with it, read the word, because it has been described as God’s love letter to us, and a road map to Heaven.

 God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins and by your stripes I was healed. Your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment