Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

 


Things To Remember

Proverbs 16:3, Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.

If you are familiar with the messages, we have been writing over the last several years, you know we cover a variety of subjects. Today I thought we might look at some basic truths that you’ve heard before and use them as kind of a refresher. I know there are times that I read something over, just to put it back in focus in my mind. I know most of what’s coming is set in the past by me as well as many other people. But here are a few important ones off the top of my head.

Many times, being Human, we start out with a good idea in our own minds. At that point we make plans, and we try to figure out every conceivable way there is to make that plan happen. Well, my friends, as you know by now the Lord doesn’t look at things the way we do. He knows the future and guides are path. We can make all the plans we want but He knows what is best for us. He will let us do what we want if we insist, but he won’t let our mistakes hurt us to the point where we lose faith in Him. I have found the best way to do anything about plans is once I get a plan, I turn it over to Him and I ask Him to give me the best result. It works every time.

Proverbs 16:9, the heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

The next thing we must remind ourselves is that God loves us unconditionally. Even when we screw up and sometimes forget about Him, He never forgets about us. When we do get kind of lacks in our relationship with Him, satan tries to step in and make matters worse. You can see it coming and you know in your heart, so when that happens tell satan that he has no power over you in Jesus’ name. Then call on the Lord and make your peace with Him. He will never leave you nor forsake you, so keep that in your mind. Fortunately for us He doesn’t think like we do.

Proverbs 19:21, many plans are in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

One of the reasons we are on this Earth is to tell the world about the Lord Jesus Christ. When Jesus was here, He told the apostles to go out in the world and teach the word so that all the world would know. He also told them that if a town did not accept them to shake the dust off their shoes and move on. 

There are many times that we feel because we’re not helping people find the Lord, we are failures.  Through our actions we can influence many people and not even know it. If you’re supposed to talk to someone about Jesus, I believe the Holy Spirit will put it in your heart to do just that. It will also make the person you’re talking to receptive to what you say. So, if you have days or weeks, however long without actually speaking to anyone about Jesus, don’t beat yourself up. I believe if you were meant to do that the Holy Spirit would have made it happen.

Proverbs 20:24, a man’s steps are from the Lord how then can man understand his way?

So, there you have it. Just a few little reminders about things you’ve already heard that sometimes slip into the back of your mind because you’re involved in other things right now. The Lord Jesus Christ knows we are human, but he loves us anyway no matter what. So, when it comes right down to it love Him back with all your heart and make sure your actions reflect Jesus to everyone you meet. God bless you and your family. Amen. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment