Sunday, July 7, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

 

A Baby Is Innocent

Psalm 139:13-16, For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works and that my soul knows very well. my frame was not hidden from you, When I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the Earth. You saw my substance, being yet unformed and in your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Every baby is conceived to play a part in Almighty God’s plan. Who a baby’s parents are is not the luck of the draw but is God’s plan that determines everything.

In these times, many people are so absorbed in their daily life, the child is in some sense ignored or considered a burden. The problem is, that is a time when a child is the most vulnerable.

One of the greatest problems facing the world is crime. Random acts of violence occur on a minute-by-minute basis every single day. Is there an answer to the fact that violent crime is growing with young people? Many people throw up their hands and accept these crimes because they don’t know what is causing it.

Some important facts that most people do not realize. When a child is born, they do not hate anyone. They are not intolerant, or even thinking about crime. They don’t know what crime is. They start out totally innocent.

Since these facts are true, how come we are so messed up? The simple answer is, they are taught and trained to be what they grow up to be.

Matthew 18:6, But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depths of the sea.

Just as it is not difficult for a child to learn the language of where he was born, they learn everything from their parents. They learn primarily by example, at home, in school and friends. They adapt to their surroundings, and that can be good, or it can be extremely bad.

I’ve been told that the only place the idea of training a child in God’s way would be in Heaven, not on this earth. Maybe they’re right but consider the facts. Almighty God says children are a blessing. God expects parents to guide their children according to His plan. You are responsible for the direction your child goes. There’s no blame to pass around. It starts with you as a parent. Every child that is brought up according to God’s will, will not turn out to be a criminal.

Proverbs 22:6, train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old, he will not depart from it.

1 Proverbs 20:1, even a child makes himself known by his acts, by whether his conduct is pure and upright.

Proverbs 29:15, the rod and reproof give wisdom, but a Child Left to himself brings shame to his mother.

I think you realize by now this is not just my opinion it is from the word of God. God Bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment