Thursday, July 11, 2024

Dear Readers


Proverbs 3:5-6
, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your path.

Over a period of time, we like to go back and look at some of the messages from the past that may have a little something added to them, or they are just a reminder of things that were said that kind of refresh everyone’s memory including ours.

What does it take to be saved? That may sound like an interesting question to ask people who read these messages, because we assume everyone knows already.

The first thing we must realize is that the choice we make about anything should be based on fact and not emotion.

Romans 15:13, May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace and believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in Hope.

Faith is not a feeling; it is a knowing. Knowing what the word of God says, and the credibility of the one who says it. Based on that we know that we can trust that His words are good.

If we buy something, it is wise to know the facts about what we buy. For instance, who is the manufacturer, what is the warranty, and how about the reputation of that manufacturer. After all, a guarantee or warranty is only as good as the one who stands behind it.

Unless you have had an experience like Paul on the road to Damascus, you will need to learn about who the Lord Jesus Christ is. That can only be done from reading the Bible not by listening to your friends.

Instead of listening to the pros and cons of other people, check it out for yourself. Approach the subject of Salvation with an open mind. Do not decide what God can do by comparing what He does to what we can do.

Logic says that creation of everything could only come about by the actions of a Supreme Being. I came to realize that of all the things in the Bible that people scoff at and call impossible, are in fact not a problem for a Supreme Being who happens to be our Lord God Almighty.

Get to know the Lord Jesus Christ, not just that He exists, but that He is who He says He is. Once you know Him and His words and promises are true, faith will seem to come to you automatically.

The Bible is the word of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

Psalm 28:7, The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him.

Romans 8:28, And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment