Thursday, September 12, 2024

Not My Problem

James 1:2-4, And my brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials. Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Each day seems to have a way of confronting us with problems. Big ones and small ones. We do our best to deal with these problems as best we know how.

The first real problem we have is, thinking we have a real good chance of solving the problems on our own. As time goes by and the results of our efforts prove inadequate, we start to worry.

We all know that worry has many side effects. Loss of sleep, appetite, irritability, and so on. It even can drastically affect relationships.

1 Peter 5:17, casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.

Philippians 4: 6-7, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalm 55: 22, cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

So, you see my friends, the answers are right there. Give your problems to the Lord and believe and receive what the word says. Wait for God’s perfect timing, thank Him and Praise Him, and you will see the best answer for you. It may not be exactly what you were hoping for, but in many cases it is more than you were hoping for. 

 If at first you have a problem turning things over to our Lord, have patience and stay with it. I have found through experience that an answer you get from the Lord today probably takes into consideration something that happens to you years later and it is for your benefit. The word of the Lord is total truth. Believe it and live it. You will not be disappointed. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed and by your blood you washed away my sins. Your death and resurrection made my salvation possible. I confess my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen! 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment