Tuesday, September 3, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday


Long Term Plan

Romans 8:28, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

 In this world of ours, there are many things that humans do that have not changed in thousands of years. We can look at our lives, or the lives of others and immediately notice that it is normal for people to procrastinate.

Our governments, and a very large percentage of our companies, are the same way. What is this momentous discovery? Human nature does not like to deal with a problem until it becomes a major problem. There is very little action until there is no choice.

When Almighty God created everything, He was not thinking short term, because if He did, the universe would cease to exist. He had to plan for a continuous existence no matter how long it lasted.

Many of us do not realize that each of us was considered even before the actual creation. Almighty God already knew everything that would take place in His universe.

Ephesians 1:11, in Him we have obtained an inheritance being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will.

Since God is the Most High God, He also knew who would love Him and follow his Son the Lord Jesus Christ. That sounds pretty good to most of us but what does that really mean?

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not, for I Am with You; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 29:11, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

 I personally believe that the Lord God Almighty Works in our lives even before we are saved. He arranges all the details in our lives to get us to Salvation and eternal life.

As an example. God knows where you will be at every time in your life. Five minutes or 50 years doesn’t matter. He will make sure we have what we need at the time we need it. Almighty God gets there before us to make a way where there is no way, because He loves us. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed, your blood washed away my sins. Your death and resurrection made salvation possible. I confess all my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment