Tuesday, September 10, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Unrealized Unforgiveness

Matthew 6:14-15, For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

If you are human, you will experience many situations in your life that require you to forgive someone who treats you badly. But what does forgive mean?

Forgive, means to stop feeling angry or resentful towards someone for an offense, flaw, mistake.

Mark 11:25, whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in Heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

Colossians 3: 13, bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

The word of God, the Bible, teaches us what our Father God thinks about forgiveness. The Lord Jesus Christ was a living example of forgiveness.

We know it is important to forgive as a part of being a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes it seems impossible for us to forgive, but eventually we do, or do we? True forgiveness is a heart thing. If it stirs up some feelings, you have not truly forgiven.

You will not be at peace with yourself or be right with our Heavenly Father until you do. It is a conscious decision; your spirit makes. Based on the word of God.

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you see it God’s way. It is the best thing you can do. Keep asking, and it will be.

1 John 3 :21, beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed and your blood washed away my sins. Your death and Resurrection made my salvation possible. I confess my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment