Tuesday, August 20, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Live Forever

Genesis 1:27, so God created humankind in His image, in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them.

We were created in God’s image; the Bible tells us so. Since God is a spirit, we are spirits. We live in an earthly body, because life is a test.

2 Thessalonians, 1: 8-9, In flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, separated from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His might.

There is a Heaven and a hell, the Bible says so. During our life on Earth, we use our God-given free will to decide where we will spend eternity.

People find it impossible to believe the truth of God’s word. Either because of pride, or insistence of depending on themselves, they reject God’s word.

Then you have many others that are dazzled by the things of the world. They’re so into the world they do not hear the truth.

Galatians 6:8, If you sow to your own flesh, you will reap corruption from the flesh; but if you sow to the spirit, you will reap eternal life from the spirit.

A smaller number of people hear and believe. They call on the Lord Jesus Christ to be their Savior. Even though they have a bumpy road in life, they still believe.

John 14:6, Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

Whatever group you decide to follow, the truth is the truth. Denying the truth does not change the facts. Another truth is, you are the one who decides where you will spend eternity. choose wisely.

John 5:23-24, anyone who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. Very truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes Him who sent me as eternal life and does not come under judgment but has passed from death to life. 

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed, and by shedding your blood you washed away all my sins. Your death and resurrection made it possible for me to have salvation. I confess all my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Thank you, My Lord Jesus Christ. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment