Tuesday, August 6, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Focus Changes

Proverbs 16:3, Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.

As we go through life, we must react to situations that come up daily. Some are different, but many are familiar.

When we are children, everything is new and exciting. We all learned that everything does not go the way we thought. Our first encounter with problems we must deal with makes us really think about how to handle it. If we had some kind of guidance, or do we have to figure something out?

Proverbs 4:25, let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you. Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways be established. Do not turn to the right or the left; remove your foot from evil.

When we are single, we realize how important a job is. We must pay rent, as well as figure out about meals, utilities, relationships, and a certain number of responsibilities. We are concerned to a great degree about our own well-being. 

The next step is getting married. When we get married and have children, our focus turns toward our spouse and children. Our decisions are based on how to take care of our family, and much less on ourselves.

Matthew 6: 33.-34, but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Inevitably we will come to the time when we’re dealing with old age and retirement. This is a time of life that has its own challenges. Health issues are more common, usually less income and sometimes more expenses.

 At this point you may look back and see that all these situations have something in common. They have all been observed by our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

If you knew that you had perfect help available and all you had to do is listen and follow, what would you have done?

I spent many years of doing things on my own and having one disaster after another. Even these disasters worked for my good, because my Lord Jesus Christ was looking out for me.

An important truth is, He took care of me when I didn’t even acknowledge Him. Then one day by the grace of God I woke up and finally saw. My life took a drastic change, and I found our savior.

As we can see, every phase of life required its own thing that we focused on more than anything else. The thing we didn’t realize is that through all of this we had help we didn’t know about, all we had to do was ask. It is never too late. So do yourself a favor and don’t waste any more time and call on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Savior. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed, and by shedding your blood you washed away all my sins. Your death and resurrection made it possible for me to have salvation. I therefore confess all my sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Thank you, My Lord Jesus Christ. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment