Sunday, August 11, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

How Deep Is Love

John 3:16, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

As human beings having a free will, we don’t realize the responsibility and accountability that comes with it.

When you go deeper into the meaning of things in the Bible, you begin to see things you don’t realize when you read the Bible like a book. Here are some things to really think about.

Ephesians 5:20, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

When we live for the world, we break God’s heart. We are committing spiritual adultery. The thing that was created takes the place of the Creator in our hearts, thus becoming a false god.

God’s love for us is unconditional, our love is conditional based on our faith and obedience. If we really understood what that means, we would love God with all our hearts.

Exodus 2:5, you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me.

 That reference was to idols and false gods. When we refuse to thank almighty God for His blessings, He will not allow us to enjoy those blessings. How long would you give gifts of great value to someone who does not acknowledge the gifts?

Think about this. The greatest judgment almighty God can bring against us, is to let us do everything our way. That my friend would lead to eternal judgment.

Psalm 103:2, bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all His benefits.

Faith and trust in almighty God is not a game, and we cannot afford to have the attitude that sin is okay because God will forgive it. Repeated sin can lead to a seared conscience, and inability to seek forgiveness.

When you read the Bible, you find out that our Lord Jesus Christ taught Love and forgiveness, All the time. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross for me. By your stripes I was healed, and by shedding your blood you washed away all my sins. Your death and Resurrection made it possible for me to have salvation. I confess all of my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. Thank you, My Lord Jesus Christ. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment