Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Providence Of God

 

Proverbs 16:9, A mans heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Some people have the opinion that God has too much control of everything in our lives. People that feel that way are usually not believers, so they really don’t know any better. The rest probably didn’t take the time to find out what they are missing.

 I know I did things my way for quite a few years. I was too ignorant at that time to see what was really happening. I thought I did well under the circumstances, but I guess I didn’t realize how good things could be. Looking back at all the costly mistakes and unhappiness, I wonder why it took me so long to catch on.

The first thing you must know is that God can change circumstances, we can’t. God works in the spiritual world where all the power is. When you make the Lord your source, you also get the Holy Spirit who is the power source.

If you are saved, what I will describe will work for you, or some variation of it that God and you figure out. You may get in the way occasionally, but you soon realize that if you don’t get out of the way and let God do it, it won’t happen. So don’t be discouraged if you miss a little occasionally. Just look at the Lord and pull yourself up and start all over again.

God is the planner, the Holy Spirit is guide and teacher, and we are the tool in the natural world. God arranges people, places, things, and timing. When all is ready, He will let you know, then you and the Holy Spirit can start the next phase. Have patience and trust in the Lord.

Another benefit of doing all this is, your faith and trust in God will grow, and so will your blessing’s. It will become much easier to pray for something and see God working in your life. I don’t want to leave you with the impression that if you follow this there will not be problems, because there will be. Problems and tests are a way of life but remember whose team you are on. Read the word and you will see, we win!

Proverbs 16:3, commit your Works to the Lord and your thoughts will be established.

The thing you always must keep in mind is that God’s provision is Limitless and He is waiting to bless you with more than you can imagine. In time if you work at it, you will realize it’s not that difficult. Believing in the Lord and trusting in Him with everything in your life will become as natural as breathing. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you suffered and died on the cross to make my salvation possible. By your stripes I was healed and your blood washed away all my sins. I Repent of all of my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. Thank you My Lord Jesus for coming into my life. Amen! 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment