Tuesday, October 15, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Access To God

Ephesians 2:13, now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Many people will find fault with that verse and find it hard to believe. Other people will be comforted because they already know. The fact is we all have access to God.

God loves everyone and wants each and every person to spend eternity with Him. We are His children, so He is everyone’s God, and He makes it pretty plain that is how it is. It is all in His word. Even if we aren’t saved yet, because He loves us so much all we have to do is call on Him and believe in what Jesus accomplished on the cross, accept Jesus as our personal savior and repent of our sins.

Ephesians 3:12, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

The really big thing we must always remember about God, is that His love for us is unconditional. His Kind of Love is as far from Human love as East is from West. He never turned anyone away no matter what they have done, if they come to Him with a sincere heart.

We must all understand that He is our Father as well as our creator. We can go to Him as easily as you can imagine. When we were born again, He came to live in our hearts. He is as far from you as your heart. You can speak to God as you would your closest friend.

What the Lord wants from you and me is our love and faith in Him and that we love others. He knows we’ll sin again, no matter how hard we try not to. If we go to Him and acknowledge our sins, we will find that they are already forgiven because of what Jesus did on the cross. His blood washed away all our sins.

Trying to describe God’s love for us doesn’t work. Our words won’t do it. I believe we won’t really know the fullness of His love until we join Him in Heaven. If you want the best possible life on Earth, and Eternity with Him, we must be saved. Say the Prayer of Salvation out loud with a sincere heart. Then you will be a joint Heir with Jesus, and have the most loving father ever.

One thing I must remind you at this point. We cannot look at God and what the Bible says, with natural eyes. We must see  spiritually with our hearts, and He will show it to you if you ask. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves you.

Prayer Of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to make my salvation possible. By your stripes I was healed, and your blood washed away all my sins. I Repent of all my sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. Amen!

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment