Tuesday, May 21, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Jesus Instructions To Believers

Matthew 28:18-20, And Jesus came and spoke to them saying, all authority has been given to Me in Heaven and on earth, go therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo I Am With You Always even to the end of the age amen.

It seems that the majority of preachers and even some denominations think that when the Lord Jesus Christ worked miracles it was just for that time and place.

The Bible gives us many verses that teach otherwise. When the Lord Jesus Christ was going back to Heaven, he told His close followers that they will do what He did and more.

John 14: 12-14, most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in me the works that I do, he will do also, and greater works than these he will do because I go to my Father and whatever you ask in My name that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name I will do it.

Since the Lord Jesus Christ didn’t put a time limit doing what He did I believe what He said still stands.

For one thing God does not change to fit the times. His word the Bible does not change. Since the entire Bible is in the words of God and we cannot change it by a jot or tittle we must believe everything it says.

Hebrews 13:8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever.

We cannot pick and choose what we believe even though various teachers and even an entire denomination have literally adulterated the Bible . They cannot accept what was written so the changes, made are passed off as what God really meant, or the Bible is no longer relevant. Both reasons are ridiculous.

 A few things to think about. What are you going to believe? Are you willing to spend eternity with satan? If you believe, and you are trusting Jesus, and you die and find out there is no Heaven, you lost nothing. If you don’t believe and there is a Heaven you lose everything. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you the way, the truth, and the life to come. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, and your death and Resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment