Sunday, April 17, 2022

The New Life

This morning I felt a little down when I woke up. I have come to recognize satan’s tricks, so I immediately started talking to God. The situation in the world came to my mind, so without even thinking about it I started thanking God for my situation.

I am saved, I have a loving family that is saved, good health, a comfortable place to live, I can pay my bills, and on and on you could go on forever.

During our coffee time with the Lord, we realized how blessed we are everyday. The Holy Spirit also put on our hearts that many people are missing out because they don't know the truth.

It took me a long time to see the truth. Like many people today, I used to think that certain preachers had special powers to heal. Miracles happen when certain preachers pray. And of course the old , I know he was healed, but I don't think it will happen for me. We will see the real story.

We will take a day-by-day trip through the lives of ordinary people like you and me. We will find out that all believers have power through Jesus' name, and the power of the Holy Spirit. All we need to do is learn the facts about how God feels about each of us , and the rest will fall into place so join me on this little trip and see that people just like us have miracles everyday.

I have included two scriptures to get you thinking in the right direction and we will go from there tomorrow. 

John 14:13-14, Whatever you ask in My name, I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

1  John 5: 14-15,  this is the confidence we have before Him; if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that he hears us whatever we ask, we know we have what we asked of Him.

God's peace and blessing be upon you and yours.  

Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment