Thursday, April 21, 2022

Salvation Through Jesus Alone

John 14:6, Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through me.

I was talking to a Christian yesterday about salvation. This person started to tell me about all of the people they have to save. I was surprised by what this person said, and I will tell you why.

It is unfortunate that many Christians turn people off to God, by being aggressive to the point they are obnoxious. This is one of the reasons many people think Christians are fanatics.

The facts are simple. You cannot save anyone. You can pray for their salvation. You can plant the seed of Salvation by being an example of a real Christian through your actions.

When the holy spirit gives you an opening in a conversation to talk about Jesus, do it. Don't overdo it.

The Holy Spirit makes the seeds that you plant grow. Only He can save people by the way He puts Jesus in their hearts.

So relax and follow what the Holy Spirit tells you. The Holy Spirit follows the Word of God. If you follow the Word of God, and a prompting of the Holy Spirit, you will do God's Will and plan for your life. It's that simple. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment